PCB Assembly Services
Don’t complicate things by using multiple vendors to get finished boards. Pad2Pad will manufacture and assemble PCB’s for you or your business.
Design, price and order your PCB’s using our free PCB design software or get an instant quote and upload your gerber file(s) to place your order.
- Quick turns.
- FREE Shipping in the USA.
- 100% Quality Guaranteed.
|Order Volume||1 PCB to 100,000+|
|Assembly Techniques||All assembly is done in the USA using hand or wave soldering or automated pick and place machines depending on the design specifications and quantity.|
|Turn times||Typically 5-18 business days depending on project.|
|Dimensions||No minimum. The maximum is 19.68″ X 25.60″.|
|Materials||FR-4 Fiberglass, Aluminum, Ceramic, Rogers and more. Rigid, rigid-flex, and flex boards are available.|
|Components Procurement||Partial turnkey and consigned. We work with well-known component suppliers like Digikey, Mouser, and Newark. You can also supply your own components and drop ship them to us.|
|Pad2Pad Components||Download our free circuit design software to view a library of in-stock circuit board components. We stock common resistors, capacitors, sockets, voltage regulators, connectors, ICs, potentiometers, switches, transistors, etc.|
|PCB Stencils||We offer stainless steel stencils, framed stencils, and unframed stencils.|
|Soldering||Lead or ROHS-compliant.|
If you are having Pad2Pad assemble your boards:
- Check that each component complies with Pad2Pad’s assembly capabilities – only complying components will be assembled.
- Ensure that copper footprints for SMT devices are longer than leads to allow inspection of the solder joint. (If not, you may be contacted for additional assembly costs at the time of assembly)
- Supply an overage of components per the table below if you choose to supply components to Pad2Pad. Mark each set of components with the appropriate designator (R1, U1, etc.)
- Advise us of any components that require non-standard soldering temperatures or durations. Soldering methods may include hand soldering with a soldering iron or automated assembly with solder paste and a reflow oven.
- Advise us if you require accurate alignment tighter than 0.025″. Additional fees may apply.
- Ship components to 31 Industrial Ave, Unit 6, Mahwah, NJ 07430
It is also recommended to check:
- Edge gaps between copper and board edge are at least:
- .020″ for V-scoring
- .060″ for tab-routing
- .010″ for Individual routing.
- Four layer boards – select View | Layers. Then set checkmark next to “1st inner” and “2nd inner” to open a four-layer view and see the inner layers. Use the Window menu to select the original view or just close the layers dialog.
Once you have thoroughly checked your design, you are ready for ordering. Upon receiving your boards it is strongly recommended to:
- Test or at least visually inspect the bare boards (four layer boards must be electrically tested).
- Assemble and test one board before assembling all boards.
- Test a board alone prior to placing the board into a system.