You can configure, save and conveniently switch between multiple custom grids. For example you might want to setup and save a 0.1" center grid for certain components and a .025" grid for fine tuning trace positions.
To add a grid to the list of presets:
- Choose Edit | Preferences | Grids.
- Enter the desired grid settings.
- Click '+' and enter a grid name.
- Click OK twice.
You can remove a grid setting.
To remove a preset from the list:
- Choose Edit | Preferences | Grid.
- From the Presets drop list, select the grid to be removed.
- Click '-' | Yes | OK.