Follow the below steps to add an edge connector to your board.
- Make sure "Paste at mouse cursor" is unchecked at Edit | Preferences | General
- Use the Trace tool to draw the 1st finger of the connector.
- Enter the finger pitch into the nudge linear step field on the toolbar.
- Select the 1st finger.
- Press Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V to make the next finger.
- Press the left arrow key to position the new finger into the place.
- Repeat the above 2 steps until all the fingers added.
- Select the Polygon tool, select the Top unMask layer on the property bar and draw a polygon over the fingers to make them open for contact.
- If gold plating required, please check the "Gold fingers or gold plating required..." checkbox in Job | Settings | Specifications | Advanced settings.